Sunchowder's Emporia has moved to a hosted WordPress blog!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.sunchowdersemporia.com

Remember to update your bookmarks and sign up for the RSS feed.


Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Linda

Today I received a call that an old co-worker of mine passed away. We had worked together on an off for about 9 years. I met Linda 15 years ago when I had come back from my Materinity Leave. She had this amazing howling laugh and a fabulous gap tooth smile.... I had to go and lay down after I received the news. I feel such a loss. As I get older, it is more often that I receive this news, but it doesn't get easier. I had a special connection with Linda. The two of us were together in a conference room when another of our co-workers passed away right in front of us. She handled it with such grace and compassion. I will miss you Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment